Bridging Communities, Inc.
BCI's volunteers are absolutely critical to the success of our programs! We offer many ways for people of all ages to get involved.
Some general volunteer activities include:
- Holiday Meals on Wheels deliveries
- Monthly Focus Hope food deliveries
- Delivery of holiday remembrances
- Medical transportation
- Neighborhood clean-up and beautification
- Senior home repairs
- Friendly visits and friendly phone calls
- Decorating delivery bags
- Raking leaves
- Helping with home deliveries
- Help support a fundraiser
AGES 13 AND UP
- Snow removal and yard help
- Conduct minor home repairs
- Assist with tasks around the office including filing and organizing
AGES 18 AND UP
- Give rides to medical appointments
- Serve on a committee (fundraising, asset management, etc.)
- Serve on our Board of Directors
- Participate in special event planning
- Donation solicitation
Don't forget to ask how you can get back for the time you give through the
Unity in Our Community TimeBank!
For more information about volunteer opportunities please contact (313) 361-6377 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.